Becoming a Member
You can join the Credit Union from your first day of employment with HMSA. A savings deposit of $5 is all it takes to open your account. Just fill in a membership card and return it to the Credit Union. Once you are a member, any immediate relative can also join.
HMSA Employees' FCU is committed to bringing its members the best possible share and loan rates possible. Contact the Credit Union for current dividend and interest rates. Check out our rates >
Member Benefits and Services
In addition to providing high-dividend savings and low-interest loans, the Credit Union offers many other special services and benefits:
- Teller Talk access to your accounts by touch-tone telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Online banking with CheckFree, Popmoney and e-statement options.
- Debit MasterCard with ATM access to your checking account.
- Free notary public services.
- No fee for American Express Traveler's Cheques.
- List of Kelley Blue Book (used car) prices.
- Money orders.
- Money wiring service to other financial institutions.
- Quarterly/monthly statements listing all transaction information for your account, including loan repayment, deposits and dividend payments.
- Quarterly newsletters.
- Electronic data processing for instant account statements.
- Reference library with periodicals such as Consumer Reports.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Insurance and Extended Warranty Coverage for new or used cars financed through the HMSA EFCU.
- Gift Cards
- Travel Cards
- VISA Platinum Credit Cards